Week 19 We’re All On A Mythological Journey
Inspiring! Journey of the Mind: Must read blog post of MKE Week 18 & 17
Brenda’s Amazing Journey It’s Been Such A Long Time This is an extraordinary tale of life and revelation.
Fiona From “Week 10. Laws of Cause+Effect, Practice, and Growth.” and Week 18 Week 10 is definitely worth the revisit and reread.
~Haanel 19: 10 Mind is the real and the eternal. Matter is forever changing; we know that in the eons of time a hundred years is but as a day. If we stand in any large city and let the eye rest on the innumerable large and magnificent buildings, the vast array of conveniences of modern civilization, we may remember that not one of them was there just over a century ago, and if we could stand on the same spot in a hundred years from now, in all probability we should find that but few of them remained.
Growing, Learning & Evolving Through Life’s Challenges.
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor Neuroanatomist
TED Weekends wonders: Can you reset your brain?
WHAT DOES YOUR BODY LANGUAGE SAY ABOUT YOU?
I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, happy, confident, healthy, mobile and independent!
JOURNEY OF CHANGE: A PERSPECTIVE
- Recognize Need – Be Humble & Gracious
- Be Aware of areas of Weakness – Be Compassionate
- Understand – Forgive & Let go (includes forgiving self)
- Accept – Give Yourself Permission to enjoy, living in abundance in all areas, wealth & health
- Learn, Practice repeatedly – Have Courage, Embrace Change
- Build, Apply – Persistence “Persist Until You Succeed” Do the work! Do it now!
- Preserve, Never Give Up, If you can’t go thru it, go around it, over or under or just fly –GERONIMO!
- Evolve, Grow – Give it your ALL, All in or all out, no half measures (“Do not begin a thing unless you intent to finish come hell or high water and then finish it anyway”. ~paraphased ad-lib of Haanel.)
- ACHIEVE, Succeed ~ The reward is in the journey. Everything else is just icing on the cake!
THEN BEGIN AGAIN! Something new or journey the same path become the expert and/or teacher. (Specialized Skill)
We all stumble. We all at some point half-ass it. Lack complete understanding, miss the point or parts of it or drop the ball. That’s okay, we’re human. Begin again or just pick up where you left off and continue forward. You have only one life to live. Live the life you want the best way you can. Live it your way because at the end of the day or life it’s you that stands alone in the departure. You hold the responsibility whether you own up to it or not- come what may. Take the driver’s seat now while the opportunity of choice still lives even IF it is only in the way you think or feel. Change begins within. We are all heading the same direction and there are an infinite number of paths to get there. Pick One!
This statement below makes me smile. It encapsulates the negative turning it to the positive in truth and allowing the freedom to just be.
MAN’S MYTHOLOGICAL JOURNEY THROUGH THE AGES & PERSONAL GROWTH: WISDOM & LEARNING THROUGHOUT TIME. The Arts & Personal Development
Hero’s Journey Outline <-(MORE ABOUT HERE-Outer & Inner Journey)
Human life is a continual mythic journey/adventure. Our journeys shall be many on the hero’s path as we create the reality of our ordinary lives. We shall meet many archetypes in our adventures e.g. shadow, mentor, herald, threshold guardians, shapeshifters, tricksters and allies in many forms.
MYTHOLOGY from Fact Monster Greek, Roman, Egyptian…
YOUR PERSONAL MYTHOLOGY very interesting
Freud & Jungian Archetypes Freud’s and Jung’s Theories on Myth and Its Origin
FUN & GAMES
What ARCHETYPE are you? Take the QUIZ.
“I WILL LIVE THIS DAY AS IF IT IS MY LAST. AND IF IT IS NOT, I SHALL FALL TO MY KNEES AND GIVE THANKS. “~Og Mandino